- I love this nail polish! I tried the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel first since they did have this one line of polish I really liked, but sadly they only put out about six colors and then discontinued it. Shame on you Sally Hansen because that was one of the best lines you had. I’ll have a separate post, with pics, on my opinion on Revlon vs. Sally gel nail polishes. I wonder which will be my fave? Mmmmmm, I wonder….
- Ah, Estee Lauder, how I love thee and your many beauty
addictions products. This Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Envious will be my next purchase and an FYI, Macy’s has an 8 piece GWP right now so check it out before it’s gone!
- Another “I wish it were Fall” moment. The moto jacket, and how great would it look in this emerald green for that pop of color? #Want
- Read! Even if it’s a gossip mag although I prefer Glamour 😉 take a moment out of your day just for you and read. We have an enforced lunch at work so I head to the library and read for about an hour. I’m not a lunch eater, don’t judge. I just finished Manor of Secrets and it was great! If you watch Downton Abbey you’ll love this book, one of my fave of the summer. Now I’m starting Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy. I really hope it lives up to the first two. Let me know what you’re taking a moment out of your day to read, besides my post. 🙂
Have a great September everyone! Fashion Week(s) are almost here!!
Hello everyone! I’m so excited to show off my first ever DIY collage!! Woo hoo!! Can you tell I’m excited? It’s my Christmas Wish List, or one of them anyways. I’ve recently started purchasing some Kate Spade skirts from Neiman Marcus and Last Call and let me tell you, I love them. They fit so nicely and I always receive compliments when I wear them. I even wore one the other day and one of my co-workers asked if she could touch it. lol I’ll definitely do a review later on them, but I’m sure you can figure out how it’s going to turn out. One of the reasons why I like this dress is the print, another is the colors and the fact that they blend so well together with the colorblocking it allows you many possibilities when accessorizing it. Of course it’s finally gotten cooler in Texas so I would definitely need a cardi to wear over it, at the very least. Since there’s already so much going on with the print in the dress a simple clutch can easily take you from day to night. Another one of my fave places to shop? Zara! And these shoes are definitely on my wish list, even though I already have a pair similar to these, because everybody knows a lady can never have enough shoes (said in my best Phaedra voice). The Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote in purple has been on my wish list for awhile, but unfortunately it went on sale and they were all snapped up. 😦 So unless Mrs. Claus can pull out a miracle from her bag, this one will definitely remain a wish. Yes, I said Mrs. Claus because you know Santa would just head over to Walmart and pick up a purple tote and call it a night.
There you have it Wish List #1. Be sure to let me know what’s on your wish list and let me know what you think of my first collage while your at it.
1. Kate Spade Freyda Geometric-Print Dress 2. J.Crew Tippi Cardigan 3. BCBG MaxAzria Carina Foldover Clutch 4. Zara Suede Court Shoe 5. Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote