- I love this nail polish! I tried the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel first since they did have this one line of polish I really liked, but sadly they only put out about six colors and then discontinued it. Shame on you Sally Hansen because that was one of the best lines you had. I’ll have a separate post, with pics, on my opinion on Revlon vs. Sally gel nail polishes. I wonder which will be my fave? Mmmmmm, I wonder….
- Ah, Estee Lauder, how I love thee and your many beauty
addictions products. This Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Envious will be my next purchase and an FYI, Macy’s has an 8 piece GWP right now so check it out before it’s gone!
- Another “I wish it were Fall” moment. The moto jacket, and how great would it look in this emerald green for that pop of color? #Want
- Read! Even if it’s a gossip mag although I prefer Glamour 😉 take a moment out of your day just for you and read. We have an enforced lunch at work so I head to the library and read for about an hour. I’m not a lunch eater, don’t judge. I just finished Manor of Secrets and it was great! If you watch Downton Abbey you’ll love this book, one of my fave of the summer. Now I’m starting Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy. I really hope it lives up to the first two. Let me know what you’re taking a moment out of your day to read, besides my post. 🙂
Have a great September everyone! Fashion Week(s) are almost here!!
Inspiration for the Week of August 18th
1. I love butterflies! And this ring from Van Cleef & Arpels is to die. Of course I’d probably have to wait for someone to die in order to get one so I’ll just wear the ones I inherited from my husband’s grandmother. I didn’t get the chance to spend much time with her before she passed, but I know we would’ve definitely been shopping BFF’s.
2. This outfit Katie Holmes is sporting is giving me Fall, when it hits 100 degrees (and I know it will) I’ll be staring at this pic willing the cooler weather to finally arrive. Even though we’re still having hot weather I’m going to attempt this outfit this week. Hot weather be damned!
3. Don’t forget to moisturize before bed! I love Estee Lauder and right now Dillard’s and Lord & Taylor each have separate “gift with purchase” promotions going on. Who doesn’t love a GWP?!? If you haven’t tried Advanced Night Repair now is great time to give it a try, your face will thank you. Trust!
4. I have so many maxi skirts! Why did I not think of trying this trick before? I need to try this out this coming weekend. Thanks Glamour for the inspiration.
5. When I’m having a bad hair day, especially once the weekend gets here my go-to is “throw a ball cap on”. I’m trying to get away from that and I’ve started wearing my DKNY felt floppy hat, which surprisingly is quite cool even in the height of summer. I’d like to attempt this look with a scarf, I just need to find the right scarf.
There you have it, my inspirations for the week. What are you looking to for inspiration this week?