1. I love butterflies! And this ring from Van Cleef & Arpels is to die. Of course I’d probably have to wait for someone to die in order to get one so I’ll just wear the ones I inherited from my husband’s grandmother. I didn’t get the chance to spend much time with her before she passed, but I know we would’ve definitely been shopping BFF’s.
2. This outfit Katie Holmes is sporting is giving me Fall, when it hits 100 degrees (and I know it will) I’ll be staring at this pic willing the cooler weather to finally arrive. Even though we’re still having hot weather I’m going to attempt this outfit this week. Hot weather be damned!
3. Don’t forget to moisturize before bed! I love Estee Lauder and right now Dillard’s and Lord & Taylor each have separate “gift with purchase” promotions going on. Who doesn’t love a GWP?!? If you haven’t tried Advanced Night Repair now is great time to give it a try, your face will thank you. Trust!
4. I have so many maxi skirts! Why did I not think of trying this trick before? I need to try this out this coming weekend. Thanks Glamour for the inspiration.
5. When I’m having a bad hair day, especially once the weekend gets here my go-to is “throw a ball cap on”. I’m trying to get away from that and I’ve started wearing my DKNY felt floppy hat, which surprisingly is quite cool even in the height of summer. I’d like to attempt this look with a scarf, I just need to find the right scarf.
There you have it, my inspirations for the week. What are you looking to for inspiration this week?